The Montana Fish and Wildlife Commission will meet Wednesday, Oct. 17, at FWP Headquarters in Helena.
The Commission meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. and will be streamed live via video to all FWP regional offices. The meeting will also be audio streamed online at fwp.mt.gov.
The agenda includes final decisions on:
- 2019 fishing regulations
- Clark Fork River closure for Department of Environmental Quality cleanup of Grant-Kohrs Ranch area
- Missouri River and Toston Fishing Access Site closure rule
- North Sunday Creek conservation easement
- White Deer Meadow conservation easement
- Canyon Creek Wildlife Management Area addition fee title acquisition
- Dome Mountain Ranch WMA inholding assignment of conservation easement and fee title acquisition
- Beattie Gulch state bison hunt closure
- brucellosis annual work plan.
The Commission will hear the following proposals:
- Amendments to current No Wake Zones and adoption of new No Wake Zones on Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- Draft Upper Missouri River Reservoir Fisheries Management Plan
- Fishing Access Site Biennial Rule
FWP ensures its meetings are fully accessible to those with special needs. To request arrangements, call FWP at 406-444-3186.
For the full agenda and background on the scheduled topics, go to the FWP website at fwp.mt.gov; under “Quick Links” click “Commission.” FWP's website offers live streamed audio of each F&W commission meeting. The public can also view a live television feed of the meeting at FWP regional offices. FWP Headquarters is located at 1420 E. 6th Avenue, Helena.